St Roch's Secondary School, Glasgow
- Friendly, well-behaved young people, who enjoy their learning in a supportive and caring environment.
- Inspiring, high-quality leadership provided by the headteacher, senior management and many other members of staff across the school.
- Effective efforts by staff and young people to raising aspirations, support and celebrate achievement and improve the school.
- The benefit for all young people from the high quality of the care and welfare shown by all staff.
- The positive impact of partnerships on young people and the school community.
agreed steps to improvement:
- Improve consistency in the quality of young people’s learning experiences.
- Continue to develop the curriculum for all young people, taking full account of the principles and entitlements of Curriculum for Excellence.