St Columba’s RC High School, Dunfermline
Particular strengths of the school
- Confident, mature young people.
- The high quality of young people’s learning experiences across the school community.
- Commitment of the headteacher, the senior management team and staff to improving young people’s learning.
The following areas for improvement have been agreed with the school and education authority:
- Develop a more integrated approach to meeting the needs of all learners.
- Focus more consistently on the messages of self-evaluation to build on current improvements and raise achievement further.